LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Bishop's Pawn (A Marc Edwards Mystery Book 7)
Don Gutteridge
Progress: 20/187 pages
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

Naoki Urasawa's Monster (manga, vol. 15) translated by Satch Watanabe and Hiroki Shirota

Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Vol. 15: The Door to Memories - Naoki Urasawa, Satch Watanabe, Hiroki Shirota

I still enjoyed this, although it had some “OMG really?” moments:

the hypnosis, which worked perfectly right away, and Eva, completely inexperienced with guns, deciding to kill Johan. Yes, I know Eva liked Martin and still likes Tenma, even though she won't admit it, but still. Completely inexperienced with guns. Even Tenma had the sense to get training first.

I'm still hooked. I really want to know more about Nina's memories. I have a feeling she experienced all the bad stuff at the mansion and developed amnesia about the whole thing, and Johan decided to protect her by taking it all upon himself.

(show spoiler)

(Original review posted on A Library Girl's Familiar Diversions.)