LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Fall Into Darkness
Progress: 20/187 pages
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

I've gotten nothing accomplished today

I just spent 3 hours playing One-Way Heroics without even realizing it. It doesn't have much of a story (darkness is creeping in on the left and eating everything in its path - that's pretty much it), but it's incredibly addictive. And also incredibly cheap through Steam right now: less than $1.

Aside from that, I've been reading K.B. Owen's Dangerous and Unseemly and am now about a third of the way through. It has definitely grown on me, although I'm doubtful of the main character's intelligence and memory. She was put off by the handsome male professor's smile when she first met him, and yet, later on, she had no idea why another character might possibly think he's trouble. And I really want her to put more effort into investigating her sister's illness. Exactly how many signs of possible foul play does she need?