LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Bishop's Pawn (A Marc Edwards Mystery Book 7)
Don Gutteridge
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

Gifting Steam keys

I ended up buying that game Humble Bundle I posted about last night, because the few games I didn't have that I was interested in turned out to cost more than the bundle.

Since I already own four of the games, I now have a few Steam keys I don't plan on using. From what I can tell, I have the ability to gift these, but most of the gamers I know are more into shoot 'em ups. Would any of you be interested in them? As a reminder, the games are:

Long Live the Queen (most game-like; has no romance that I know of; dark humor)

Hatoful Boyfriend (romance with birds; quirky, with some darker moments)

Analogue: A Hate Story (mystery plus romance; very intense)

Hate Plus

Post a comment with the game or games you'd be interested in. Sometime tomorrow (2/20), I'll pick people (if there are more comments than keys) and send a private message with the Steam key link. Assuming I don't somehow screw things up - I've never done this Steam key gifting thing before.