LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Space Battle Lunchtime Volume 1: Lights, Camera, Snacktion!
Natalie Reiss
Progress: 20/42 pages
Medical School for Everyone: Grand Rounds Cases
Professor Roy Benaroch, The Great Courses, The Great Courses
Progress: 34/725 minutes

Reading progress update: I've read 242 out of 422 pages.

Ancillary Justice - Ann Leckie

I'm reaching emotional overload, so I'm taking a break and looking at fan art and posts and stuff. I suspect bad stuff will be happening to Justice of Toren and Lieutenant Awn soon, and I'm still squeeing a bit at Seivarden referring to Breq as "fucking capable" (219). I hope that Seivarden develops a crush on Breq so that Breq can coolly turn her (him?) down. Seivarden could stand to be taken down a bunch of notches.

This is a post I'd like to read in full once I'm at least done with Ancillary Justice. I started to read a little of it, and loved it, but then I worried about reading too many spoilers: http://www.minkipool.com/index.php/miscellaneous-musing-analysis-of-ancillary-justice/

Of the portion that I read, the section on One Esk and Awn is my favorite, although that's where I felt it started to get too spoilery for my tastes. (Part of me wants all the spoilers, part of me doesn't. ::sigh::)