LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Jennifer deWinter, Carly A. Kocurek, Anastasia Salter
Progress: 20/187 pages
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

Bookish things people really want, according to my blog stats

Pandemonium - Chris Wooding Mara, Daughter of the Nile - Eloise Jarvis McGraw

1. The next volume of the graphic novel Pandemonium written by Chris Wooding, art by Cassandra Diaz. I posted my review 3 years ago and I still see searches from people hoping for news about the next volume. It's my 8th most popular post of all time, and probably my most commented on post of all time (only four comments from four different people, but this is practically a crowd compared to most of my posts).

2. A movie version of Mara, Daughter of the Nile by Eloise Jarvis McGraw. This is my 10th most popular post of all time. It (my post, not the book) was published about four years ago, and people still find my post while looking for info about a movie adaptation.

#1 makes me sad, because Pandemonium really needed a follow-up volume - it wasn't a complete story on its own. And as for #2, OMG, I didn't even realize I wanted that too until I saw that other people were looking for it. I would totally watch a movie version of Mara, Daughter of the Nile. Although the casting decisions would probably be horrible and enraging.