LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Space Battle Lunchtime Volume 1: Lights, Camera, Snacktion!
Natalie Reiss
Progress: 20/42 pages
Medical School for Everyone: Grand Rounds Cases
Professor Roy Benaroch, The Great Courses, The Great Courses
Progress: 34/725 minutes
BookLiker in a rough patch, with just a little left to go before the goal is reached.

A Personal Matter

Reblogged from It's a Hardback Life:

This may not be appropriate. But I have a two-year-old son, and thus I cannot afford to be proud right now. I’m sharing a link to a gofundme because a long period of un-and-underemployment has put my family in a very precarious situation. I didn’t originally plan to share this beyond a small circle of friends, but the court date for a possible eviction has been set for August 26th, leaving out a pay period that could make all the difference. If you will be kind enough to share this on your blogs, I would be forever grateful. I know everyone is struggling, and you may not be able to help- or want to, as you probably don’t know me that well, and I wouldn’t blame you. But I have to take a risk, for my family. Thank you. (The details on the page are a little vague, as it wasn’t going to be shared very widely originally, so there are no major personal details included to protect my family). Link: http://www.gofundme.com/4c2tfkc88