LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Mystic Marriage
Medical School for Everyone: Grand Rounds Cases
Professor Roy Benaroch, The Great Courses, The Great Courses
Progress: 34/725 minutes

TBR Thursday

This week's TBR additions are all audiobooks, although there's a possibility I may be picking up some e-book bundles soon. I also set up several paper book orders that will be arriving over the course of the next month or so, but I won't post about those until they're in my hands.

Like Clockwork - Bonnie Dee,Helen Stern  Emperor Mollusk Versus the Sinister Brain - Scott Aiello,A. Lee Martinez  The Sign of Four - David Timson,Conan Doyle, Sir Arthur

Like Clockwork - Bonnie Dee,Helen Stern - It's cheap, I don't already own the e-book, and the narrator sounded okay in the sample.

Emperor Mollusk Versus the Sinister Brain - Scott Aiello,A. Lee Martinez - I'm currently listening to this. It's somewhat confusing, but still lots of fun, and the narrator is wonderful.

The Sign of Four - David Timson,Conan Doyle, Sir Arthur - Not my favorite Sherlock Holmes tale, but it was on sale and the narrator sounded okay.

Audible has apparently opened up new TBR frontiers for me, although prices and my narrator pickiness should keep things relatively under control. It's almost a relief that Audible's current romance sale is a disappointment (so much P2P fanfic).