LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Tokyo Zodiac Murders (Pushkin Vertigo)
Shika MacKenzie, Soji Shimada, Ross MacKenzie
Progress: 102/316 pages
The Bishop's Pawn (A Marc Edwards Mystery Book 7)
Don Gutteridge
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

Google Nexus 10 woes

My poor tablet is having issues. I just tried to update it, and it gave me dramatic error messages to the point that I thought it was time for a factory reset. By the time I'd managed to get on my computer and figure out which buttons I'd need to push, my tablet was acting like nothing had happened and swearing that the update went just fine. Considering that it's been having slight issues for a few days now (Bookmarks page showing up as blank), I'm not sure I believe it.

Crossing my fingers that it behaves itself from here on out. On the plus side, it's not my primary e-reading device, although it's the only device I use to read library e-books and has all my notes for the review of The Jade Temptress I need to write.