LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Against the Paw
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

TBR Thursday

I can't believe it's Thursday already. I've been sick for several days and ended up having to take some time off work. When I wasn't limping along at work, I was sleeping or hydrating. I guess that makes time pass quickly.

The one thing that's been bothering me is that I got a bunch of Adagio teas in right on the day I started feeling sick, and I haven't felt well enough to try any of the fandom samples. I tried a few of the non-fandom teas, but I can't guarantee I'm tasting them very well right now. So frustrating.

Anyway, here are the books I bought in the past week. As you can see, it's not much. I decided against going on an Audible shopping spree (it's amazing the effect one really bad audiobook can have), and I'm more than likely not going to get the Dragons & Darkness Storybundle that's expiring today, since the only book in the bundle that appeals to me at all is Dragon Friend by Marc Secchia.

And Then There Were None - Dan Stevens,Agatha Christie  Ex-Heroes (Ex-Heroes #1) - Peter Clines,Jay Snyder,Khristine Hyam

And Then There Were None - Dan Stevens,Agatha Christie - Agatha Christie usually doesn't work well for me as work-time listening, but I liked the narrator, and it was one of the few books in the big Audible sale that I didn't feel iffy about buying.

Ex-Heroes (Ex-Heroes #1) - Peter Clines,Jay Snyder,Khristine Hyam - I liked Peter Clines' 14, and a book that mixes superheroes and zombies sounded like fun. I don't know how well this will work for me as an audiobook, but I'm willing to give it a shot.