LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Haunting of Hill House
Progress: 179/537 pages
FREE: Locke & Key
Progress: 91/806 minutes

Don't be creepy

This is maybe unwise of me, but this is really bugging me, so here goes. This message is not for anyone I follow, nor for anyone officially following me.

If I have blocked you, I consider it creepy for you to like one of my posts, especially an untagged personal post from a long time ago. It looks like you have since unliked it, so maybe you were browsing my posts and accidentally hit like. I don't know. But please don't do it again.

The main reason I'm posting this is because I don't think you had any malicious intentions. (Maybe you're wondering why I blocked you. You might not remember, but you blocked me first, which was fine. But then you tried to refollow me a while later, which I thought was a little weird. It wasn't a situation I wanted to deal with, and it made me feel like I had a potential landmine among my followers, so I blocked you.)

Actually, I'm side eying Booklikes' blocking feature right now, because, even if it can't prevent a person from reading the blog they're blocked from, I would have thought they'd be prevented from interacting (liking, commenting, re-following) in any way. This is kind of disturbing.