LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Tokyo Zodiac Murders (Pushkin Vertigo)
Shika MacKenzie, Soji Shimada, Ross MacKenzie
Progress: 102/316 pages
The Bishop's Pawn (A Marc Edwards Mystery Book 7)
Don Gutteridge
Progress: 20/187 pages
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

Reading progress update: I've read 1 out of 211 pages.

Fruits Basket, Vol. 1 - Natsuki Takaya

I figured that, since I have a bunch of the fandom teas, I should reread the volumes - and finish the series, since I stopped at one point to let some unread volumes build up and then never got back to it.

I'll be drinking my fandom teas as I go, to add to the experience. :-) Although so far I've been a little disappointed. Shigure's tea is kind of boring, Yuki's tea is weird, and Kagura's tea is a little too sour. On the plus side, Hatsuharu's tea is smooth and delicious, and Hiro's tea isn't bad, although not something I'd want to drink on a regular basis. But darn it, I really wanted to like Shigure and Yuki's tea enough to buy larger tins of them, because those two were my favorite characters (in the anime at least - Shigure is maybe a bit too dark for me in the manga).