LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Tokyo Zodiac Murders (Pushkin Vertigo)
Shika MacKenzie, Soji Shimada, Ross MacKenzie
Progress: 102/316 pages
The Bishop's Pawn (A Marc Edwards Mystery Book 7)
Don Gutteridge
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

LibraryThing iPhone App - free lifetime memberships

"Free accounts. We’re giving away lifetime memberships to anyone who uses the app for the next month. Register for a new account using the LibraryThing App, or sign into the app with an existing account, and you’ll be automatically upgraded."

I figured I'd put this out there for anyone interested. Personally, I'm still waiting for an Android app.

As far as the free lifetime membership goes: If the state of the BookLikes catalog bugs you, maybe give this a try. I still make sure to update (or request updates, since I'm not a BookLikes Librarian) the BookLikes book page of anything I read, but I don't fret as much about any of that information possibly never getting updated, because all my "as up-to-date as I can make it" data is on LibraryThing. BookLikes, for me, is for social stuff and keeping track of what I'm currently reading. LibraryThing is my catalog.