LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Dark Victorian: Risen Volume One
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

TBR Thursday

It's been a while since I last did one of these - last week, all the list would have had on it was the paperback version of Ancillary Mercy, which I've already read and reviewed. This week, it's just audiobooks.

Ancillary Mercy - Ann Leckie,Hachette Audio,Adjoa Andoh  Welcome to Night Vale: A Novel - Joseph Fink,Jeffrey Cranor,Cecil Baldwin,Dylan Marron, Retta,Thérèse Plummer,Dan Bittner,Harper Audio  Agatha Raisin and the Fairies of Fryfam: Library Edition (Agatha Raisin Mysteries) - M. C. Beaton,Penelope Keith

Ancillary Mercy - Ann Leckie,Hachette Audio,Adjoa Andoh - More of Adjoa Andoh's narration, more Ancillary Mercy. I'm currently listening to this, and loving it. I have a feeling I'll be relistening to this as much as I've relistened to Ancillary Sword.

Welcome to Night Vale: A Novel - Joseph Fink,Jeffrey Cranor,Cecil Baldwin,Dylan Marron, Retta,Thérèse Plummer,Dan Bittner,Harper Audio - I preordered a paper copy of this, but it hasn't arrived yet. I'm torn over whether to read the paper copy first or listen to the audiobook, which I suspect will be superior.

Agatha Raisin and the Fairies of Fryfam: Library Edition (Agatha Raisin Mysteries) - M. C. Beaton,Penelope Keith - The door prize I won at the conference I went to. It's low on my listening priorities right now, although I did let our audiobook selector know that I was planning on donating it after I listened to it.