LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Vintage: A Ghost Story
Berman, Steve, Steve Berman
The Moai Island Puzzle
Ho-Ling Wong, Alice Arisugawa
Progress: 30/239 pages
The snail-watcher, and other stories
Patricia Highsmith
Progress: 20/187 pages
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

"Alice in the Country of..." reading order?

Anybody know if there's a good site that lists the reading order of this series? I've been jumping around, although the closest things I could find to reading order lists tell me that I should be focusing on all the Alice in the Country of Hearts stuff first, then Clover, then Joker. But I can't find anything that lists which subseries (reboots?) within Hearts, Clover, and Joker to read first.

I was thinking of this as I tackled the series, but then it came up again after I got access to a computer and started entering what I'd read so far. I realized that I have no idea how to enter/correct series info for the Alice in the Country of stuff either here or on LibraryThing.

And yup, the first thing I did when I got access to a computer was start entering stuff into my book sites. It's better than letting it build up until the end of my time off. :)