LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Bishop's Pawn (A Marc Edwards Mystery Book 7)
Don Gutteridge
Progress: 20/187 pages
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

There should be a Vivaldi route

Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz, Vol. 5 - QuinRose, Mamenosuke Fujimaru, Angela Liu

"We wish to take you home. Come to our room! We must snuggle!"

- Vivaldi, the Queen of Hearts, to Alice, while the two of them are taking a bath together

I don't know what the original games were like, but one serious gap I've noticed in the manga is that there doesn't appear to be a Vivaldi route. Considering that a past volume had Alice being entranced by Vivaldi's beauty, that Vivaldi tries to snuggle with Alice at every opportunity, and that even Blood once joked that Alice seemed to be more affected by Vivaldi than by him, a Vivaldi route would be easy. And Vivaldi being Blood's sister, while Blood looks like the tutor Alice had a crush on, could add some instant drama.