LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

To Say Nothing of the Dog: Or How We Found the Bishop's Bird Stump at Last
Connie Willis, Recorded Books LLC, Steven Crossley
Vintage: A Ghost Story
Berman, Steve, Steve Berman
The Moai Island Puzzle
Ho-Ling Wong, Alice Arisugawa
Progress: 30/239 pages
The snail-watcher, and other stories
Patricia Highsmith
The Naked Sun
Isaac Asimov
Progress: 20/187 pages

I'm back!

Okay, so I was still posting on BookLikes and therefore wasn't really gone from here. But I'm physically back in my home, and in theory I'll be back to writing reviews soon. If I counted right, I read 49 manga volumes over my vacation, and I plan on writing up very short reviews for all of them. (No, I don't have a great memory, but I do have a note card worth of notes for each volume.)

I came back to a couple presents: a Firefly-related hoodie and the November Skoshbox. I also came back to a very needy cat. She may think every other human being on the planet is a potential cat murderer, but she at least loves me. So much. I think I'll be sleeping with a cat on my chest tonight.

It's so nice to be home. And Grim, you know what that means? It means that I'm ready to start our Imperial Radch buddy read whenever you are. :-D