LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Dark Victorian: Risen Volume One
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages
The Android's Dream - John Scalzi, Wil Wheaton

(No number of minutes on this post - I'll just say I haven't yet gotten to the point where Robin has been told anything.)

As I'm listening to Android's Dream, I'm creating an Android's Dream/Imperial Radch mashup in my head in which Breq shows up, offers to take Robin someplace else (anywhere where no one will mention the sheep thing and where it generally won't matter), and makes sure nearly everyone else stays the hell away. I don't know how human the Radch would consider Robin, but I don't think that would matter to Breq.

Status: Fuming. It'll be interesting to see what rating I give this, considering that earlier I thought it'd be a solid 3-star book and now I'm trying not to go rage monster. I'm not even sure who or what I'm angry at, at the moment. Scalzi for writing this setup for Robin? The characters? Both?