LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Space Battle Lunchtime Volume 1: Lights, Camera, Snacktion!
Natalie Reiss
Medical School for Everyone: Grand Rounds Cases
Professor Roy Benaroch, The Great Courses, The Great Courses
Progress: 34/725 minutes

Worst of 2015

[This is the BookLikes version of what I posted on my blog. All images and book, short work, and audiobook links go to BookLikes pages. Everything else links to my Blogger blog.]

As far as the stuff I read goes, my "worst" lists include things I gave 1 and 1.5 stars to, although I'll include a few higher starred honorable mentions.

As far as the stuff I watched goes, my "worst" lists will be based on gut feeling. Like I said in my "2015 in numbers" post, I barely kept any stats. I hope to change that in 2016.

Worst Books:

Aerisia: Land Beyond the Sunset - Sarah Ashwood  Shadow of the Knife - Jane Fletcher  Her Christmas Eve Diamond - Scarlet Wilson

Worst Shorter Works (Novellas and Short Stories):

Burning Up - Z.A. Maxfield  Rats! (a short story) - Brett James  Catati Test - Misty White

Worst Graphic Novels (Manga, etc.):

A series is listed if one or more volumes got 1 or 1.5 stars. This may not mean that I think the whole series is that bad (although in this case, it probably does), but I'm listing them by series anyway, because I am lazy.

Honorable Mentions:

Worst Audiobooks:

Like Clockwork - Helen Stern,Bonnie Dee  The Android's Dream - Wil Wheaton,John Scalzi

Worst Movies: