LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Who?
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

TBR Thursday

Okay, so it's still Wednesday for me, but I'm doing this a bit early because I don't know what state I'll be in tomorrow. If I still feel disgusting and exhausted, I'm planning on sleeping my way through most of the day. I at least made it through my finding-a-substitute-is-like-pulling-teeth night shift.

Right Stuf had a Yen Press sale, and it put me behind as far as my "physical stuff acquired vs. offloaded" count. On the plus side, my lovely new book catalog means that I know I didn't order anything I already own. Now I just have to be good about keeping it up-to-date.

A Bride's Story, Vol. 7 - Kaoru Mori  Horimiya, Vol. 1 - HERO  Inu x Boku SS, Vol. 6 - Cocoa Fujiwara

Inu x Boku SS, Vol. 7 - Cocoa Fujiwara  Inu x Boku SS, Vol. 8 - Cocoa Fujiwara  Inu x Boku SS, Vol. 9 - Cocoa Fujiwara

A Bride's Story, Vol. 7 - Kaoru Mori - I'm way behind on this series, although I've flipped through the previous volumes multiple times, because Mori's art is just that gorgeous.

Horimiya, Vol. 1 - HERO - I've heard good things about this series. I ran a Google Image search on it, to make sure the art style worked for me, and decided to give it a shot.

Inu x Boku SS, Vol. 6 - Cocoa Fujiwara; Inu x Boku SS, Vol. 7 - Cocoa Fujiwara; Inu x Boku SS, Vol. 8 - Cocoa Fujiwara; Inu x Boku SS, Vol. 9 - Cocoa Fujiwara  - From what I can tell, I only need to collect two more volumes before I own the whole series. Since I'm so close, I may wait and do that before reading on from the point I left off.