LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

To Say Nothing of the Dog: Or How We Found the Bishop's Bird Stump at Last
Connie Willis, Recorded Books LLC, Steven Crossley
Vintage: A Ghost Story
Berman, Steve, Steve Berman
Progress: 75/154 pages
The Moai Island Puzzle
Ho-Ling Wong, Alice Arisugawa
Progress: 30/239 pages
The snail-watcher, and other stories
Patricia Highsmith
The Naked Sun
Isaac Asimov
Progress: 20/187 pages

TBR Thursday

Thankfully this was another light week, as far as book buying was concerned.

Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring - Masashi Kishimoto  Ninja At First Sight (Knitting in the City) - Penny Reid  Neanderthal Seeks Human - Penny Reid

Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring - Masashi Kishimoto - This was my only purchase. Even though I haven't finished the series yet and don't know if I'm ever going to be able to, and even though the one review I read declared this to be "meh," I wanted to read this brief look at the village's next generation of ninja. The main character is Sasuke's daughter, rather than Naruto's son.

Ninja At First Sight (Knitting in the City) - Penny Reid - A few people mentioned that this was free, and it's on Smashwords, so I decided to pick it up.

Neanderthal Seeks Human - Penny Reid - And while I was getting Ninja At First Sight, I noticed that this was available and free as well.