LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Invisible Orientation: An Introduction to Asexuality
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

TBR Thursday

This was a light week, thank goodness. I picked up two audiobooks, one paper book, and one e-book.

The audiobooks:

Theft of Swords - Michael J. Sullivan,Tim Gerard Reynolds  Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore - Robin Sloan,Ari Fliakos

Theft of Swords - Michael J. Sullivan,Tim Gerard Reynolds - I got this because I have the series prequel. I'm still not sure how good of an idea it is to start with the prequel, so I'll start with this instead.

Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore - Robin Sloan,Ari Fliakos - I checked the ratings of people I follow, and opinions about this one seem to be mixed, but generally good. I listened to the excerpt and liked the narrator.

The paper book:

Happy Snak - Nicole Kimberling

Happy Snak - Nicole Kimberling - I've read this in e-book form and enjoyed it. This paper copy is more a backup than anything. Happy Snak was one of the Samhain titles I decided I'd really miss if, a few years down the line, something happened to my files and they became unusable.

The e-book:

Up and Coming: Stories by the 2016 Campbell-Eligible Authors - SL Huang,Kurt Hunt - I downloaded this, although I doubt I'll ever read the full thing - it's enormous. There are a few stories here and there I'd like to try, and I guess I could review them as though I picked them up as separate files.