LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Space Battle Lunchtime Volume 1: Lights, Camera, Snacktion!
Natalie Reiss
Medical School for Everyone: Grand Rounds Cases
Professor Roy Benaroch, The Great Courses, The Great Courses
Progress: 34/725 minutes

TBR Thursday

This week I got one paper book and five e-books.

Hemovore - Jordan Castillo Price  Robot Evolution: Perfect Partners, Inc. Vols 1-5 - Ann Christy  Fox and Wolf - Eugene Woodbury,Katherine Woodbury

Hemovore - Jordan Castillo Price - This is just a paper backup of a Samhain Publishing book I enjoyed as an e-book.

Robot Evolution: Perfect Partners, Inc. Vols 1-5 - Ann Christy - Shay's review got me interested in this one, except then I discovered that all but the first of the five works contained in it were Amazon-only. I don't buy Amazon e-books and convert them to epub - I just walk away. However, Shay got me in touch with the author, who sent me an epub file for the book in the hope that I might review it. Crossing my fingers that I like it. I'll probably read it in between Twelve Kingdoms books.

Fox and Wolf - Eugene Woodbury,Katherine Woodbury - Eugene Woodbury is the person who did the fan translations of the Twelve Kingdoms books. I figured that, to show my appreciation (not that he'd know it), I'd buy one of his books. This one looked the most interesting.

The Raven and the Reindeer - T. Kingfisher  Avarice (Pyrrh Considerable Crimes Division, #1) - Annie Bellet  The Terracotta Bride - Zen Cho

The Raven and the Reindeer - T. Kingfisher - T. Kingfisher stuff is an autobuy for me. Crossing my fingers that she eventually gets back to her elven veterinarian character.

Avarice (Pyrrh Considerable Crimes Division, #1) - Annie Bellet - This is actually part of a current Storybundle. It was the only one of the bunch I was really interested in, so I skipped out on the bundle and just bought this on its own.

The Terracotta Bride - Zen Cho - This was on sale.