LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Fall Into Darkness
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

TBR Thursday

My book shopping this week was relatively light, considering how many books are currently sitting in my Amazon wishlist, ready to be ordered at any moment. The things holding me back: my shelf space project, an enormous tea and tea accessories order, and my ongoing "What am I going to get my eldest niece for her birthday?" debate. Speaking of which, if you have good recommendations for a soon-to-be-six-year-old kid who has read and enjoyed the Fly Guy books, I'd love to hear them.

Anyway, here are the books I got myself in the past week:

Zootopia Junior Novelization (Disney Zootopia) - Suzanne Francis  A Centaur's Life Vol. 3 - Kei Murayama  Naruto: Shikamaru's Story - Takashi Yano,Jocelyne Allen,Masashi Kishimoto

Zootopia Junior Novelization (Disney Zootopia) - Suzanne Francis - I liked Zootopia so much that I went and saw it a second time. And then I couldn't quite let it go, so I got the junior novelization, because my other options were activity books or Little Golden Books.

A Centaur's Life Vol. 3 - Kei Murayama - I spotted a used copy of this and, since I knew I'd recently gotten the first two volumes, snatched it up. Three volumes should be more than enough to decide whether the series is any good.

Naruto: Shikamaru's Story - Takashi Yano,Jocelyne Allen,Masashi Kishimoto - I probably should have waited and ordered this online, since it's unlikely I'll be reading it anytime soon, but it kept catching my eye every time I went to my local entertainment store.

Kevin - Paul Kupperberg

Kevin - Paul Kupperberg - This was a cheap impulse buy.