LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Lying in Wait
Peter Godfrey-Smith
Progress: 41/255 pages
FREE: Locke & Key
Progress: 91/806 minutes

Christopher Pike: Which one?

I've decided I'm going to put in an interlibrary loan request for another Christopher Pike book, anything published 1995 or earlier. I re-read and reviewed Remember Me in 2014. Whatever I go with next won't be that one or one of its sequels (which I vaguely remember disliking).

To any Christopher Pike fans who might be following me: which one of his books do you think I should reread next? I read nearly everything he published prior to The Cold One, but I remember so little about most of the books that rereading them would be like reading them for the first time. The only one I might remember a little about is The Midnight Club (that's the one starring teens dying of cancer, right?).

Just based on that and the old covers, I am, at the moment, leaning towards The Midnight Club, Road to Nowhere, or Whisper of Death.

The Midnight Club - Christopher Pike  Road To Nowhere - Christopher Pike  Whisper Of Death - Christopher Pike