LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Space Battle Lunchtime Volume 1: Lights, Camera, Snacktion!
Natalie Reiss
Medical School for Everyone: Grand Rounds Cases
Professor Roy Benaroch, The Great Courses, The Great Courses
Progress: 34/725 minutes

TBR Thursday

I'm still debating over some of the non-free stuff in my Smashwords shopping cart, so I didn't think I'd have much of anything to post about. But then I came home from work and discovered a package! I'd forgotten I'd set up an order a while back. It wasn't supposed to arrive until next week, but I'm not complaining.

Inu x Boku SS, Vol. 11 - Cocoa Fujiwara  The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet: A Novel - Becky Chambers  Another Episode S / 0 - light novel - Yukito Ayatsuji

Baccano!, Vol. 1: The Rolling Bootlegs - Ryohgo Narita

Inu x Boku SS, Vol. 11 - Cocoa Fujiwara - I now own this whole series and can read it all in one go if I want. I may do that soon, but first I'd like to just admire this volume. It's much thicker than I expected (I rarely remember to look at measurements before ordering stuff). The artwork is so pretty. I took a closer look at the last few pages, and it makes me even sadder that Fujiwara has passed away.

The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet: A Novel - Becky Chambers - Some of the things I've heard about this really interest me. I'm very tempted to just drop my whole book title game and start this instead. At the moment, I can't read any of my own paper books until I finish and review my library books, most of which are due in the next week or so.

Another Episode S / 0 - light novel - Yukito Ayatsuji - I read the description, and I just don't know. Crossing my fingers that Ayatsuji can pull this off. It's much shorter than the first book, especially when you consider that the last quarter (maybe?) of the book is a manga prequel.

Baccano!, Vol. 1: The Rolling Bootlegs - Ryohgo Narita - I tried to read a fan translation of this ages ago. It (the translation) was so bad that I quit, crossed my fingers, and hoped that it would one day be licensed. Again, I didn't look at the product page closely enough, so I was surprised to see it's hardcover. Pretty.

I also signed up for an author's newsletter and ended up with four free books (the first two covers are different from the ones I have - mine are nicer):

Innocence Lost - Patty Jansen  Ambassador - Patty Jansen  [ Fire & Ice: Icefire Trilogy Book 1 BY Jansen, Patty ( Author ) ] { Paperback } 2014 - Patty Jansen

Watcher's Web: Return of the Aghyrians - Patty Jansen

The one I really want to read is Ambassador: Seeing Red. I suppose I'll see about the rest.