LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Tokyo Zodiac Murders (Pushkin Vertigo)
Shika MacKenzie, Soji Shimada, Ross MacKenzie
Progress: 102/316 pages
The Bishop's Pawn (A Marc Edwards Mystery Book 7)
Don Gutteridge
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

Fellowship of Fantasy ABC Challenge - D

The original post is here.

I had things I was going to do last night, but then I went down for a "nap" and ended up sleeping for 12 hours. I hadn't even thought I was that tired. Anyway, today's favorite character was a toss-up between Daemon Sadi (Anne Bishop's Black Jewels books), Dangerous Beans (Terry Pratchett's The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents), Death (Terry Pratchett's Discworld), and the Disreputable Dog (Garth Nix's Lirael). I settled on Death.

I've always found Terry Pratchett's Death to be a comforting character. "D" could also stand for Neil Gaiman's Death (Sandman series), although I'm trying to avoid including graphic novel and manga characters. It was that character, not Morpheus, who got me hooked on the series when I was a teen.

I seem to be fond of fictional Deaths.