LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Fall Into Darkness
Progress: 20/187 pages
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

Book title game: Abandoning?

[Here's the post in which I originally decided on the rules of the game.]

Every Heart a Doorway brings my total up to four books:

From the Heart --> Heart Quest --> Heart Dance --> Every Heart a Doorway

But I miscalculated. I thought the word "every," or possibly even "door" (kind of cheating, but hey, it's my game), could get me out of my "heart" rut. Would you believe I don't have a single book in my paper TBR that has those words in the title? "Door" brings up something in my e-book collection, but that doesn't count.

I'm a little tired of being limited to my steadily shrinking list of "heart" books, so I may be calling this game quits. If I change my mind between now and when I select the next paper book in my collection, the options I'd most likely be going with are either The Baby Who Stole the Doctor's Heart by Dianne Drake or Heart Change by Robin D. Owens. But I'm still kind of tired of the Celta books, and I'm having trouble working up a desire to read the doctor book. I really want to read one of my shiny new books...