LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

A Rational Arrangement
Progress: 448/553 pages
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

Reading progress update: I've read 60 out of 230 pages.

Weekend (Point Paperback) - Christopher Pike

Can kidney failure cause jaundice? All I can find is that it sometimes goes the other way around, with jaundice leading to kidney failure.

Anyway, I have some guesses as to what some of the book's final revelations will be, and there haven't even been any deaths yet. The things I know for sure: Lena and Robin are sisters, but they're both adopted and not sisters by blood. Robin needs a kidney, preferably one from a blood relative. Nurse Porter had an odd little conversation with Flynn, the English guy (the fact that he's English has been brought up many, many times), in which Flynn lied to her about both his mother and father living in Plymouth. Either that, or he lied to Shani about only his father living in Plymouth.

My guesses:

Mysterious Flynn is really Robin's brother. Nurse Porter is Robin and Flynn's mother. Flynn is the one seeking the revenge that the back of the book mentioned, and at some point he will be grievously injured. His kidneys, of course, will be fine, and Robin's life will be saved.

(show spoiler)