LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Bishop's Pawn (A Marc Edwards Mystery Book 7)
Don Gutteridge
Progress: 20/187 pages
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

Reading progress update: I've listened 557 out of 751 minutes.

Plantagenet Princess, Tudor Queen: The Story of Elizabeth of York - Samantha Wilcoxson, Rachael Beresford

In between getting anatomical models and other miscellaneous stuff ready before the school year, and also dealing with database maintenance drama (this is why I beg people to ask me questions before doing potentially catastrophic things), I haven't had much time to listen to this. Here's hoping I can get it done in the next day or two.

At this point I'm not even pretending to avoid spoilers, so I read part of the Wikipedia page for Perkin Warbeck and how it crosses over with the one for Edward, Earl of Warwick (a name I only know because of that page - otherwise he's just "Edward, that poor kid who's been in the Tower practically forever" to me). Crud. This is why I don't usually read historical fiction. Alternate history or historical fantasy would at least give me some hope.