LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Bishop's Pawn (A Marc Edwards Mystery Book 7)
Don Gutteridge
Progress: 20/187 pages
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

Preparations, since BL isn't even pretending to care anymore

As of maybe a week ago, I've started recording everything I'd like to read in LibraryThing rather than here on Booklikes. It's annoying, because it takes more clicks and typing to add something on LT than it does here, but LT is more likely to still be around next year. Or next month. Or even tomorrow.

I suppose I should start digging through my shelves for anything I want to salvage and transfer elsewhere. Thank goodness all my reviews are already on both my blog and LT. The one thing I'll probably leave behind is my "SFF Written By Women" list. I'm not sure that LT has a similar list, though, so maybe I should at least give transferring it a shot.

As far as BL's social aspects go, I still don't have good alternative. I suppose I could go back to Goodreads, but I don't really want to. Meh.