LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Space Battle Lunchtime Volume 1: Lights, Camera, Snacktion!
Natalie Reiss
Progress: 20/42 pages
Medical School for Everyone: Grand Rounds Cases
Professor Roy Benaroch, The Great Courses, The Great Courses
Progress: 34/725 minutes

Reading progress update: I've listened 480 out of 572 minutes.

KIZUMONOGATARI: Wound Tale - Cristina Vee, Eric Kimerer, Keith Silverstein, Vertical Music, NisiOisiN

I wrap up today's audiobook listening with Araragi freaking out after Hanekawa inexplicably says "yes" to his request to touch her breasts. It's pretty clear that she likes him for some unknown reason, because she allowed him to get away with his lie that this is only training for his upcoming battle with Kiss-shot, whose breasts are so amazing that their bouncing might distract him at just the wrong moment.

I read a comment recently that basically said the fanservice in this series wasn't really that bad, and if you have problems with it then you're just a prudish American. Okay then, I guess I'm a prudish American.

Only an hour and a half more to go. If this final battle goes the way most of the other ones did, Araragi will win more by accident than due to any kind of intelligent plan or strategy.