LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Space Battle Lunchtime Volume 1: Lights, Camera, Snacktion!
Natalie Reiss
Progress: 20/42 pages
Medical School for Everyone: Grand Rounds Cases
Professor Roy Benaroch, The Great Courses, The Great Courses
Progress: 34/725 minutes

Reading progress update: I've read 20 out of 120 pages.

Space Battle Lunchtime Volume 1: Lights, Camera, Snacktion! - Natalie Reiss

Apparently BL has essentially stopped functioning for me via Firefox (and before you ask, yes, I have Adblock, but I disabled it and the site still isn't behaving). It took 4 minutes for something to happen when I clicked the "Update" button, and I've now been waiting 7 minutes and counting for the "Update and Publish" button to completely open the posting page. Looks like it's never going to happen.

Thankfully, Chrome is working. Still slow, but working. I really wish I had another social book site I was happy with, though, because this is ridiculous. I don't know what the BL folks are doing right now, but it doesn't actually seem to be making anything better.

Anyway, I originally intended to write an update for this, so here goes. It's candy-colored cuteness, recommended by someone whose taste overlaps with mine a lot. I think I originally wanted to write more, but my frustration with BL made me forget what I wanted to say. Ugh.