LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Tokyo Zodiac Murders (Pushkin Vertigo)
Shika MacKenzie, Soji Shimada, Ross MacKenzie
Progress: 102/316 pages
The Bishop's Pawn (A Marc Edwards Mystery Book 7)
Don Gutteridge
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

Well, that was disappointing

— feeling booklikes

I was considering spending tonight posting all the reviews I've written since BL went down, but I think I might put it off for a bit longer. I just did the Fairy Ponies one as an experiment and, although the site isn't anywhere near as slow for me as it was before the big meltdown, it still isn't great. There's just too much of a wait between pushing a button or typing stuff and things actually happening, and even a small wait is too much for me right now. I more than hit my limit on that last week. I'll try again this weekend maybe, assuming BL is past its "even slower on the weekends" problem.

I'm having a bit of Dashboard slowness as well, but, even so, I think I've read more reviews on Booklikes in the past couple days than I did all last week. :-)