LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

To Say Nothing of the Dog: Or How We Found the Bishop's Bird Stump at Last
Connie Willis, Recorded Books LLC, Steven Crossley
The Moai Island Puzzle
Ho-Ling Wong, Alice Arisugawa
Progress: 30/239 pages
The snail-watcher, and other stories
Patricia Highsmith
Progress: 20/187 pages
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

Got this in time for my long weekend

Ichi-F: A Worker's Graphic Memoir of the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant - Kazuto Tatsuta

I have a three-day weekend, starting Friday, and so far my plans include:

• The Mystic Marriage by Heather Rose Jones - Daughter of Mystery made me wish I'd started it at the beginning of a long weekend, so I'm going to try to do The Mystic Marriage right.
  • Ichi-F: A Worker's Graphic Memoir of the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant by Kazuto Tatsuta - I wasn't expecting our Acquisitions Librarian to purchase this one so soon, but now it's in my hand. Yay! We'll see how this goes. I haven't read much nonfiction manga, but what little I've tried I generally haven't managed to finish. This one's a brick - it was originally released in Japan in three volumes.
  • Digging into my huge backlog of games on Steam - I want to play more Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble, and I think I might have some Higurashi: When They Cry.