LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Alliance In Blood
Ariel Tachna
Progress: 4/210 pages
To Say Nothing of the Dog: Or How We Found the Bishop's Bird Stump at Last
Connie Willis, Recorded Books LLC, Steven Crossley
The Moai Island Puzzle
Ho-Ling Wong, Alice Arisugawa
Progress: 30/239 pages
The snail-watcher, and other stories
Patricia Highsmith
The Naked Sun
Isaac Asimov
Progress: 20/187 pages

Visual novels, continued

I just learned about a visual novel, PacaPlus, in which the main character dates a girl who has magically transformed into an alpaca. I admit, it's hitting some of the same buttons that prompted me to get Hatoful Boyfriend, the visual novel in which you date actual pigeons (you are kindly permitted to see them as humans the first time you meet them, but after that it's all birds). And Hatoful Boyfriend actually turned out to be pretty good, despite having initially been created as a joke. So...maybe there will be weird alpaca romance in my future.

I'm still working on Roommates. At the moment, I've finished up all but one of Anne's options and then I suppose I'll move on to Max (meh). It's working out to about 1-3 hours per route. I'm a bit bummed that, even in the world of this game, library budget cuts are a thing. ::sigh::