LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Alliance In Blood
Ariel Tachna
Progress: 4/210 pages
To Say Nothing of the Dog: Or How We Found the Bishop's Bird Stump at Last
Connie Willis, Recorded Books LLC, Steven Crossley
The Moai Island Puzzle
Ho-Ling Wong, Alice Arisugawa
Progress: 30/239 pages
The snail-watcher, and other stories
Patricia Highsmith
The Naked Sun
Isaac Asimov
Progress: 20/187 pages

Booklikes-opoly: April 17th

I managed to finish Salamandastron in time, so it's time for my next roll.

Bank: $23

Roll: 6

Spot:

Which means yet another roll (with just one dice, I'm guessing) to figure out which task I'm supposed to do.

I roll: 1

1. Let a BL friend choose your book! Post a list of 4 books - first one to comment chooses your next read.
2. Give $5.00 to another player. If you don't have $5.00, roll again!
3. Let a BL friend choose your next ride! Post your plight, and see where the first person sends you!
4. You are in time out for two days. Wait for your chance to roll again.
5. Collect $10.00 for yourself and one other player!
6. It's your lucky day! Read any book for your next turn regardless of the task instructions!
7. Double your dollars on your next read!
8. Read in the wild! Take your book with you and find a place to read that isn't your living room for an hour!
9. Post a picture or a story about a favorite vacation spot!
10. Go to jail. Go to jail. Serve a sentence of 300 pages (or pay the equivalent bail of $3.00), unless there are enough pages in the prison library to spring you!
11. Read for two! The rewards for your next book are doubled - and half of the money goes to another player of your choice!
12. Let the wheel decide - spin the wheel to pick your next "land" and choose any property in the land for your next book!

So if I'm getting this right, I need to pick out four books, post them (blog post or in the Discussion group?), and I read whatever the first person to respond picks, yes?

At the moment, I'm going with "write a blog post," so I'm going to go through my books really quick, pick some out, and my next post will include the options. Hmm...