LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Binary Storm (Liege-Killer)
FREE: Locke & Key
Progress: 91/806 minutes

Booklikes-opoly: May 28th, new roll plus 2 extra Memorial Day rolls

Books finished so far:

An Extraordinary Union - Alyssa Cole  Decision at Doona - Anne McCaffrey  Redshirts - John Scalzi

Baccano!, Vol. 1: The Rolling Bootlegs - Ryohgo NaritaAgainst the Paw - Diane Kelly  Star Surgeon - James White

Salamandastron - Brian Jacques

Bank: $47

Regular roll: 8

My last roll put me on Main Street 13, so this roll puts me on Booklikes 20.

Which means I need to use a random number generator. The random number generator gives me: 5

That puts my Player Bank at $57. I checked the Player Banks discussion board to see who was low on money and was reminded that Linda Hilton just got started, so I'm going to message her to see if she wants the $10, in case she doesn't read this.

Now for the extra rolls.

Extra roll #1: 9

I was at BL 20, so this puts me on Paradise Pier 28.

I'm going to go with The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress.

The Friday Society - Adrienne Kress

Extra roll #2: 7

That puts me on spot 35.

Huh. I probably have stuff on my e-reader that fits, but I'd like to finish the e-book I'm currently reading before I move onto something else. (And I really need to get back to that one before I completely forget the story and characters...) As far as my paper books go, the only things I have that would work are a bunch of In Death books and Ben Aaronovitch's Whispers Underground. Tempting, but I think I'm going to skip this and just make The Friday Society the only book I have to get through before my next roll. I'll have to read No Longer Human while I'm reading that one, anyway, since it's due in a couple weeks, so it'll be a while before my next roll regardless. (I'm still bummed that I haven't hit a spot that would allow me to count that one for Booklikesopoly. Argh!)