LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Land of the Lustrous 2
Rowyn Ashby
Progress: 89/537 pages
FREE: Locke & Key
Progress: 91/806 minutes

I am weak in the face of "out of print" sales

I bought a little more than I intended, but less than I could have when you consider how many product page tabs I originally had open. Most of these fill in gaps in my collection (and all are in English, despite their Japanese-language covers on Booklikes).

Gravitation: Voice of Temptation - Maki Murakami,Jun Lennon  Hot Steamy Glasses (Yaoi) - Tatsumi Kaiya  Millennium Prime Minister, Vol. 03 - Eiki Eiki

Millennium Prime Minister, Vol. 04 - Eiki Eiki  Sweet Admiration - Yuuki Kousaka,Midori Shena  The Moon And Sandals Volume 2 - Fumi Yoshinaga

The Moon and Sandals, Volume 1 - Fumi Yoshinaga  Kanpai!: Volume 1 - Maki Murakami  The Good Witch of the West: The Secret Flower Garden - Noriko Ogiwara

Gravitation: Voice of Temptation - Maki Murakami,Jun Lennon - Gravitation is a guilty pleasure of mine. I think I may have read this before, but I'm honestly not sure.

Hot Steamy Glasses (Yaoi) - Tatsumi Kaiya - This is one of only two in the bunch that I have absolutely no familiarity with. One review said it was sweet and didn't have much in the way of explicit sex, so I decided to give it a shot.

Millennium Prime Minister, Vol. 03 - Eiki Eiki and Millennium Prime Minister, Vol. 04 - Eiki Eiki  - I bought these more to complete my set than anything. The first volume showed a significant lack of connection to anything even vaguely resembling reality.

Sweet Admiration - Yuuki Kousaka,Midori Shena - This looks so familiar I could have sworn I'd either reviewed it or owned a copy I hadn't yet read, but it's not in my LibraryThing catalog. Crossing my fingers it isn't rapey.

The Moon And Sandals Volume 2 - Fumi Yoshinaga and The Moon and Sandals, Volume 1 - Fumi Yoshinaga  - This filled in a couple of my Fumi Yoshinaga gaps.

Kanpai!: Volume 1 - Maki Murakami - Probably so-so, but I already own volume 2 for some reason.

The Good Witch of the West: The Secret Flower Garden - Noriko Ogiwara - Volume 1 was awkwardly translated, and Tokyopop never bothered to translate the series beyond volume 2, but I want to read this anyway. The description for volume 2 makes it sound like more my style than volume 1 was.