LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Alliance In Blood
Ariel Tachna
Progress: 4/210 pages
To Say Nothing of the Dog: Or How We Found the Bishop's Bird Stump at Last
Connie Willis, Recorded Books LLC, Steven Crossley
The Moai Island Puzzle
Ho-Ling Wong, Alice Arisugawa
Progress: 30/239 pages
The snail-watcher, and other stories
Patricia Highsmith
The Naked Sun
Isaac Asimov
Progress: 20/187 pages

Storybundle: LGBT+

(I know the L and G of the "LGBT+" of this bundle are represented, but I'm not sure yet about the other letters.)

The ones from this bundle in my collection:

- The Mystic Marriage by Heather Rose Jones - (Lesbian historical fantasy) I have no idea why this bundle includes the second work in this series, rather than the first, but I guess this isn't too bad a place to start. It's a sort of alternate history historical, involving alchemy and a hint of f/f romance. I need to finish this up - the Booklikes-opoly game sidetracked me. (ETA: I just remembered, one of the main characters in this is also technically asexual. I say "technically" because I don't think the word is used in the text, although the author has said she is.)

- Death by Silver by Melissa Scott and Amy Griswold - (Gay historical fantasy) I own this but haven't read it yet. I've heard good things about Melissa Scott's works.

I need to check the other works in the bundle and see if they interest me, but if these two weren't already in my collection they alone would be worth the bundle price. The Mystic Marriage is usually $9.99 and Death by Silver is $8.00.