LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Stardew Valley Guidebook, 2nd Edition
Progress: 310/336 pages
FREE: Locke & Key
Progress: 91/806 minutes

Booklikes-opoly: July 17th

I should probably start thinking about a new computer, but it seems to be holding up so far. I've had it on for a couple hours and it hasn't spontaneously blacked out, so that's good. We'll see if I can convince it to properly go to sleep in a bit.

Anyway, books finished so far:

An Extraordinary Union - Alyssa Cole  Decision at Doona - Anne McCaffrey  Redshirts - John Scalzi

Baccano!, Vol. 1: The Rolling Bootlegs - Ryohgo NaritaAgainst the Paw - Diane Kelly  Star Surgeon - James White

Salamandastron - Brian JacquesThe Friday Society - Adrienne Kress  Jewels of the Sun - Nora Roberts

The Edge of the Abyss - Emily Skrutskie The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku - Yunagi,cosMo@BousouP,Muya Agami  The Naturals - Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Dice roll: No screen shot since I did it on my phone a few hours earlier, but I rolled a 5 and a 3 for a total of 8.

I was at Water Works, so this puts me at Paradise Pier 30.

I took a look at the GR pages for several books I thought might be tagged "suspense," but the closest they came was "thriller." I wasn't sure if that counted, so I went with the page number aspect instead. I'm now reading The Dinosaur Lords by Victor Milan, which is 574 pages if you don't count the excerpt for the next book at the end.

The Dinosaur Lords - Victor Milán