LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Garden Plot
Progress: 310/336 pages
FREE: Locke & Key
Progress: 91/806 minutes

Clean slate

Jane Jensen: Gabriel Knight, Adventure Games, Hidden Objects (Influential Video Game Designers) - Jennifer deWinter, Carly A. Kocurek, Anastasia Salter The snail-watcher, and other stories - Patricia Highsmith The Naked Sun - Isaac Asimov

I turned in these and a bunch of other library books today, unfinished. I still have The Moai Island Puzzle and Ichi-F checked out. Let's see if I can manage to finish and review them in time. I still haven't made a decision about The Ginza Ghost.

It looks like I might not get that second Bingo before the end of Halloween Bingo, although I still plan to finish the book I was reading for my Vampires square, Alliance in Blood. At the moment it's highly unlikely to get more than 2 stars from me, and I can practically feel the review writing itself. I'm still shaking my head at the author's decision to have one of the characters tell another character everything that just happened. The entire convo was included on-page, even though readers had just seen it all themselves and didn't need it repeated back to them. No wonder this book is just the first part of what was originally one enormous book.