LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

Lying in Wait
Progress: 41/255 pages
FREE: Locke & Key
Progress: 91/806 minutes

Humble Book Bundle SF & Fantasy

Grim may have already posted about this - I haven't waded through my Dashboard yet to check because the site has been down off and on for me today.

I'll be getting this one because, for once, there are things in the bundle that were already on my "to request or buy" list.

- Binary Storm by Christopher Hinz - This started off as a trilogy and then Hinz wrote this years later. The first book was great. The series went downhill after that, but I'm willing to give this new book a shot anyway. Here's hoping Hinz has gotten better at writing women.

- The Lives of Tao by Wesley Chu - I can't remember if I've heard good things or bad things about it, but the setup sounded interesting.

- An Accident of Stars by Foz Meadows - This ended up on my radar because of a SFF reader whose book tastes tend to align with mine. Doesn't mean it will work for me, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

There are a few others in the bundle that look good, but these three are the ones I was previously interested in.