LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Very First Damned Thing: An Author-Read Audio Exclusive
FREE: Locke & Key
Progress: 91/806 minutes

My Bingo card!

Look, it's my card!

I'm looking forward to this. It's probably going to require reading outside my comfort zone a bit. I really debated on which categories I wanted to exclude, and several of the spots on this card are ones I'd have excluded if I could have excluded more than three. The one I'm most nervous about: Slasher Stories.

I bought a few new packs of stickers to use this year, and I have several left over from last year. I can't wait to get to use them.

As far as the Authors Wild thing goes, I have no idea who I'm going to use. I could choose an author whose backlist I have access to but who I haven't read as much by, like Agatha Christie, or I could go with an author reread to give me room to retreat into a comfort zone in between horror novels. J.D. Robb would work for that.

I don't think I'm going to bother to plan things out much this year. I'll just read according to my mood as much as possible, as long as whatever I choose seems like it'd work for a square.