LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Red Book of Primrose House: A Potting Shed Mystery
Marty Wingate
A Likely Story (A Library Lover's Mystery)
Jenn McKinlay
Progress: 310/336 pages
FREE: Locke & Key
Progress: 91/806 minutes

Halloween Bingo 2018: Update 4

I used Horrorstör to mark today's Modern Masters of Horror square. Since it's one of the overall lightest colored squares on the board, I thought I'd give one of my translucent stickers a shot. I'm not happy with the results, so this is the last one I'll be using. I need to remember this, next time I got sticker shopping. I suppose I can consider this one sticker to be a cactus ghost.

I now have my first row with more than one square marked. If the right squares are called in the next few days, I could conceivably get a Bingo well before the end of Halloween Bingo, but I doubt I'll be that lucky.

Marked:

Killing Mr. Griffin - Lois Duncan Terrifying Women

Sunstruck - Polenth Blake Cryptozoologist

Horrorstor - Grady Hendrix Modern Masters of Horror

Read but not yet marked:

Spiral - Glynne Walley,Koji Suzuki Possible squares: Diverse Voices, Genre: Horror, Relics and Curiosities

Get Well Soon: History's Worst Plagues and the Heroes Who Fought Them - Jennifer Wright Doomsday

The Haunting of Hill House - Shirley Jackson,David Warner Gothic, Terror in a Small Town, Supernatural, Ghost Stories, or Genre: Horror

Missing Abby - L.A. Weatherly Spellbound or Baker Street Irregulars