LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom, Vol. 1
My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!, Vol. 2
Satoru Yamaguchi, Nami Hidaka
Progress: 24/171 pages
Graphic Medicine Manifesto
MK Czerwiec, Kimberly R. Myers, Scott T. Smith, Michael J. Green, Susan Merrill Squier, Ian Williams
Progress: 26/172 pages
Ao Oni: Mutation
Kenji Kuroda, Karin Suzuragi, Alexander Keller-Nelson
Progress: 30/152 pages

Reading progress update: I've listened 52 out of 195 minutes.

The Lemonade War - Jacqueline Davies

No matter how much I searched this title, I couldn't find it. I was close to adding it manually or using the Amazon UK trick when I decided to try an author search. And even then I had to click into the author's name and look through the books linked to her.

This probably won't count for Halloween Bingo. I've gone back to the beginning of the series to see how Jessie and Evan got all that money in the first place. At the moment, Evan is still upset that he's going to have to share the same fourth grade class with his younger sister, and Jessie is still trying to figure out how to mend her relationship with her brother. Up until Evan got upset, Jessie was happy about the news that she'd share a class with him, because she figured he'd be able to help her navigate the social aspects of school, which she has trouble with.

In the second book, each chapter started with definitions of legal terms and concepts. This time around, each chapter begins with definitions of economic terms and concepts.