LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Caves of Steel
Heather Rose Jones
Progress: 251/399 pages
50 Girls 50 and Other Stories
Al Williamson, Frank Frazetta, Gary Groth
Space Battle Lunchtime Volume 1: Lights, Camera, Snacktion!
Natalie Reiss
Progress: 101/277 pages
Raynard C. Swank
Progress: 20/42 pages

Possible Airplane Reads

Mistborn: The Final Empire  - Brandon Sanderson Arrows of the Queen - Mercedes Lackey The Emperor's Knife (Tower and Knife) - Mazarkis Williams Earthrise - M.C.A. Hogarth

I fly home tomorrow and am doing my usual pre-travel freak out. I'm also procrastinating on packing. Part of my procrastination: considering what I might want to read on the plane and at the airport. Because who cares that I can change my mind an any point? Thinking about books is more fun than thinking about travel.

Mistborn - I'm taking part in a group read of this that starts tomorrow. I'm not sure I'll be able to concentrate on a brand new book, though. I've never read Sanderson before, so this would be a "new to me" read in several ways.

Arrows of the Queen - A comfort read. I started this on my flight to my parents' place, so I might finish it on my way back.

The Emperor's Knife - An e-book I'm currently reading. I don't really care about the characters and am only a little interested in what's going on, so I don't know if I'll even touch it tomorrow. But at least it wouldn't bug me to have my reading interrupted by announcements.

Earthrise - I haven't read this before, but I liked Hogarth's Mindtouch.