LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Tokyo Zodiac Murders (Pushkin Vertigo)
Shika MacKenzie, Soji Shimada, Ross MacKenzie
Progress: 102/316 pages
The Bishop's Pawn (A Marc Edwards Mystery Book 7)
Don Gutteridge
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

Skip Beat! (vol. 16) by Yoshiki Nakamura

Skip Beat!, Vol. 16 - Yoshiki Nakamura

This was one of the volumes that didn't come in in time for my last vacation. Unfortunately, my last vacation was long enough ago that I could barely remember what happened in the volumes just prior to this one. My blog helped me out a little, but I still had a hard time orienting myself. It's too bad there's no "the story thus far" section.

Even so, I enjoyed this volume. Ren is completely and absolutely in love with Kyoko, and Kyoko has no clue. ::sigh:: Nakamura always seems to spend the perfect amount of time on relationship angsty moments. Ren and Kyoko are briefly unsure about how to talk to each other after the whole "you confided in Sho but not in me!" thing, but they clear things up between them fairly quickly.

(Original review posted on A Library Girl's Familiar Diversions.)