LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Bishop's Pawn (A Marc Edwards Mystery Book 7)
Don Gutteridge
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

P2P fanfic in The Heart of Aces

The Heart of Aces - Sarah Sinnaeve, Esther Day, Stephanie Charvat, Flavia Napoleoni, Rai Scodras, Mursheda Ahad, Chelsey Brinson, Madeline Bridgen, Andrea R. Blackwell, A.J. Hall, Kari Woodrow

I was wondering why my blog was getting hits via a fandom site, and now I know why. One of the stories in this crappily edited anthology, which I reviewed, is P2P Sherlock fanfic.

Andrea R. Blackwell's "An Asexual and a Hypersexual Walk into a Bar" was originally "An Asexual and a Hypersexual Walk Into a Bar" by round_robin. (Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/402827)

On the plus side, only one of the stories in this anthology was really worth reading. On the minus side, I'm now wondering if that one was P2P fanfic, too.