LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

To Say Nothing of the Dog: Or How We Found the Bishop's Bird Stump at Last
Connie Willis, Recorded Books LLC, Steven Crossley
Vintage: A Ghost Story
Berman, Steve, Steve Berman
The Moai Island Puzzle
Ho-Ling Wong, Alice Arisugawa
Progress: 30/239 pages
The snail-watcher, and other stories
Patricia Highsmith
Progress: 448/553 pages
The Naked Sun
Isaac Asimov
Progress: 20/187 pages

This is the e-book version of a photo of your bookshelves. I've been working on adding my entire e-book collection to LibraryThing (in BookLikes, I limit myself to keeping track of books I'd like to buy or check out from the library). I'm not there yet, but I've got a nice chunk of it up.

I'm currently browsing through the covers view of my collection, trying to figure out which e-book to read next. I had figured the next one I'd be reading would be another BookLikes giveaway, but I have yet to hear anything about the latest two books I've won. Sad, but it's not like I don't have lots of other books in my e-TBR.

I think I might be in the mood for sci-fi/fantasy, so Jane Fletcher, Carmen Webster Buxton, Martha Wells, or an Anne McCaffrey re-read may be up next. It's so hard to decide, but I'm having fun browsing all the pretty (and a few not-so-pretty) covers.