LG

Familiar Diversions

I'm a librarian who loves anime, manga, and reading a wide variety of genres.

The Dark Victorian: Risen Volume One
Progress: 20/187 pages
Fluency
Jennifer Foehner Wells
Progress: 58/367 pages

One half of my B&N order, in my hands!

Earthrise (Her Instruments) (Volume 1) - M.C.A. Hogarth, Julie Dillon

I feel triumphant, even though all it took was my signature on a slip of paper. I hadn't realized only half my order had been delivered, so I'll probably have to go through the exact same "missed delivery" stuff with the second book. Oh well.

I ordered print copies of the second and third books in this trilogy so that I could reread my favorite parts whenever I wanted, even if all my devices needed charging or the files somehow got corrupted (yes, I worry about that sort of thing). Earthrise is probably my least favorite of Hogarth's works so far, but I couldn't bring myself to order Books 2 and 3 without ordering Book 1.

ETA: That cover is even prettier on my print copy than it is on the screen, by the way.